レビュー (54)Thanks for my items Bee 🐝 So happy I came across Bee, thoroughly enjoyed being in her show and spending the evening with her and her little community whilst grabbing some gorgeous items for myself and gifts for others. Packaging was absolutely next level beautiful ❤️🐝 Thanks for my givvy was lovely and so beautifully packaged 🐝 Came across Bee’s show through scrolling, and I’m so pleased I found her. I’ve purchased some beautiful items from here and they are so carefully and thoughtfully packaged - never seen a seller package how she does. Items are always perfect and as described on the show. Look forward to catching another one of your shows soon! Beautiful items from bee once again, lovely lady, thank you 🫶🐝 Items all arrived perfectly packaged , this seller is so thoughtful and has a great sense of humor, all items exactly as described all wrapped perfectly in their wee bee paper. Would highly recommend this seller she is so thoughtful and kind to her buyers. Keep shining Queen 👑 Bee 🐝 xx Such a lovely seller my items were well packaged with such love and care with lovely little messages. They touched my heart. please giys go watch her shows and follow and share. Amazing I will definitely be back Thank you ❤❤😁 Really nice items . Well packaged in little bee wrapping paper and tags .
😍 Brilliant seller Absolutely love this lady and her customer service is second to none wonderful seller absoute gem of a person packed beautifully and with love x Absolutely love my items, such a lovely seller. Wld definitely buy from again, go show bee some love guys! The freebie was such a sweet touch too 💛🐝 Such a lovely lady so kind and amazing items all wrapped beautifully ❤️ ty for the free bits and give away items very happy 🐝
Highly recommend xxx Absolutely love my gift from the Givvy I won, this seller is absolutely amazing and really looks after her customers. Will definitely support this seller when I can . I wish I could give more than 5 stars . As always everything was amazing and a was a great stream x brilliant seller. really happy with my purchases. very well packaged fast delivery. 💯 recommended 👌 Fabulous items attention to detail in the wrapping all so lovely and an absolutely gorgeous seller. I wish you every success in your new venture I for one am very happy with everything I’ve received and the show was amazing and fresh. Thank you so much ❤️ lovely darli g nicest packed smelling things off here and faster than light delivery where did u getvthat gorgeous bee tissue paper from.and stickers xlove u ill def be back bestvon whatnot Absolute star, such a kind seller, perfectly packaged , speed delivery, couldn’t be happier! Thanks so much for Beautiful clothes. Great packaging. I'm over the moon with my purchases! Amazing lady amazing items 10/10 💜 lovely items and the packaging and extra gifts was lovely thank you so much 🦩 absolutely amazing. thank you beautifully packaged. the gift wrap is such a special touch, I love it, made me smile, thank you, I needed that. the items themselves are fantastic quality, I love each individual piece. Ivy sais a huge thank you for the little something special that you put in. youre such a wonderful woman, warm and so likeable. thank you so much again, much love to you 🥰🥰🥰