レビュー (461)Great first purchase. Dope CDs 10/10 everything is exactly as described! Highly recommend the magnets!! ty for the custom magents, they are sick 🔥😎 My order was perfect! What’s crazy is, my giveaways were bangers! Usually others throw in garbage! Not you though! Thanks a lot!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Highly recommended seller A+++ legendary cd seller. the live set up is dope, the sound effects and pop ups are hilarious. not sure ive ever received a cd package handled with so much care. the extra goodies are always a pleasure to find. thank you very much for the time and effort. shipped out very quickly. Thanks will definitely buy again Badass CD’s. Badass stickers. Badass magnets. Preciate you bee!!! Cds are in excellent shape. Packaged with great care. I love the little good inside too! Thanks. Dope mask, one of my best purchases. Highly recommend beesides for amazing quality, and one of the most overall genuine people I’ve ever met 10 out of 10 service always, thank you. I like my order very much got good cds for a good deal Shipped super quick!! In great condition!!!
Awesome stuff! Great stickers! Great service! Can’t wait to buy more Thanks! Included surprise stickers that were really cool! Never disappointed shopping w/ bee 🤙🏼 Every Cd arrived in great condition. Packaged with care. I absolutely love my items. Thank you.
You gained a new customer. Absolutely perfect. Thank you very much