レビュー (20)perfect condition & well taken care of.. My daughter is ecstatic about her new addition 🥰Thank you.!.! Yay! I’m glad she likes them! Thank you for your purchase! 🫶🏻🐝🫶🏻 Excellent sellers and great packing! Thank you so much! ♥️♥️Impeccable packing for shipping! very creative! Perfect size for dips! Arrived safe and sound and so well packaged. Thank you! Item arrived broken because only thin wrapping paper in box and not much of that. Disappointed. I will reimburse you for your broken item, thanks for reaching out to take care of this but instead leaving a poor review. This is my first time and I will learn from my mistakes. Sorry this happened. I have taken photos and a video of what I unpacked. I only received a broken tea cup, and the lid of the Pyrex. Very poor wrapping it was thrown in a box much too large and not secured. I did not receive the note cards or the picture frame. I will request a refund.I’m sorry one of your items got broken but I packed everything in the same box that you ordered. I offered you a refund for the broken item and you chose not to respond to that, I don’t believe you didn’t receive the other items considering I packed every piece and wrapped every piece in newspaper.