レビュー (875)I absolutely love my earrings! Belle’s jewelry collection is amazing, and she’s always adding fresh new pieces. I highly recommend her! Beautiful earrings!! Thank you!!💗🌸🙏 Beautiful jewelry!! Love it! Thank you!💗🌸🙏 Amazing seller and gorgeous pieces!!! Thank you 💕💕💕 Always amazing stuff! Love her and the amazing items I find every time I go to her show! TYSM BELLE! YOURE THE BEST Absolutely LOVE the owl! Wonderful host, with such beautiful treasures, tysm 🥰 Thank you! The pieces were perfect! 🙂 Absolutely Gorgeous! ✨
I am so impressed with my jewelry! The pieces are absolutely beautiful in person and look even better when I put them on. Everything was packaged with care, and the customer service was amazing. You can definitely tell that she takes pride in what she does. I will definitely be shopping again! 💕✨
Beautiful pieces. thank you You're the best! Very honest host, quality pieces and affordable prices. Very good person💞 WOW BELLE! YOURE SO AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYTHING AND THE SLIDER BRACELET OMG🥺🥺🩷🩷 Beautiful jewelry pieces and great packaging! Thank you for my goodies!🩷🩷 tysm, beautiful packaging looking forward to coming back 😁 Quick delivery, beautiful and stunning jewelry and great show! Thank you Belle! All beautiful pieces!! 😍