レビュー (2,258)She always has fantastic products and great customer service. I highly recommend. Thank you so much!!! Bento is the absolute best!! Thank you so much for my souvenir from London! It’s proudly stuck on my fridge!
I absolutely love this seller. She is so supportive other small sellers when she is in streaming, and she offers a big variety of blind boxes and beans, and you name it. If you have not yet checked her out, I recommend that you do. You will not regret it. Thank you again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I love supporting your stream and I love the blind boxes! Love the magnet! I put it immediately on my fridge tysm bento!!! Thank you!! Love supporting you when I can! Always the best prizes and free gifts. 🫶🏽🫶🏽 The most genuine and caring seller on whatnot. I love you Bento ❤️ Fabulous as always! The second eevee is on my dresser! thank you as always bento. you are a fabulous seller. Great variety, fast shipping, fun streams Pretty stickers! Thank you 😊
Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you for the givvys! Amazing seller and finds here 💜💚✨💜💚✨thank you 🎊 I am always pleased shopping with Bentoboxed. She is a fantastic person with great customer service. Shipping was soooo quick! Packaging phenomenal 🤭 Bento is amazing! 🤩
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love it!!! Thank you! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 ty for the molly sticker sheet!! Love everything from this seller!
Thank you so much for taking the time to pick out souvenirs 🇬🇧 it meant a lot! amazing seller amazing show ty ty so much for givvy ❤️❤️