レビュー (1,750)Ponies and pudgey penguins! Great streamer, fun chat, chill vibes. Outstanding break! Bestct is one of the best on this app. Shipping is always lightning fast. I eagerly await his Tuesday night shows. They’re awesome! Thank you! well packaged arrived safely I don’t even collect these ponies but I keep buying them from Best because, well, he is the best! Thank you! Charging me $13.52 for shipping is crazy when i only paid $5 for the item. And yes, I know shipping is higher from the mainland to Hawaii, but the weight of the package was obviously not 1 lb., 5 ounces. Amazing streamer! Always chill and fun time in Best’s stream. In a world of negativity and darkness there stands a light. This legend runs his shows with pure CHAOS and we love him for it. He will leave you breathless, shaking and begging for more. The chaos will infect you like an incurable disease that you don’t actually want to get rid of. If you get a chance, give him a chance and you will not be disappointed. Your life, as you know it, will change forever. A gentleman, a poet, a scholar, and an amazing lover (so I’ve been told) Come hang out with THE LORD OF CHAOS!!!!!!!! It's always a great time when Bestct is breaking. Good vibes for all who come and hang or buy in to a chaos break. Ponies and chaos, always a blast!! Came perfect thank you very much!!!
It’s chaos on Tuesday’s and I love it! Come one come all to THE LORD OF CHAOS BREAK! Come hang out in one of the Chaos breaks and have a great time. Chaos reigns from the chaos lord! Glad I could get domino in a forever home. Best is the BEST! Always a fun time in this stream.