レビュー (3,495)great seller , awesome knife showed up quick and in excellent shape thanks It was just a little late on the delivery date but I still got it so I can’t complain. The knife was also in good condition Great knives for the money spent keep up the great work and I’ll keep watching the show very happy with my purchase Good seller good shipping good value for the money ! Awesome Knives Fantastic Seller Fast Shipper items arrived fast and in great condition Great knives and fast shipping. Great knives and great Dude! ty for the strawberry. great products. A+ seller They need some cleaning on the edges but for being hand made and mass produced they’re really not bad they’re really pretty in person too! Great seller, nice fast paced shows, handles requests pretty quick and items come as shown and described! will buy again Knife was exactly as advertised. I’m very happy with my purchase and it was shipped quickly and in quality shipping materials. fast shipping great seller thank you Very well priced knives and comes with nice leather sheaths!