レビュー (3,357)I joined right when I almost missed the cutest blue feve cat and asked you to run again. He has been my most favorite miniature that I've won on what not so far! Thank you for taping the MICRO mini bird to your note otherwise I would have him. Thank you the Buyer Givi gift card!!! Always a blast in Bevs shows and can't beat her minis! Thank you for the giveaway & handwritten note! ❤️🫶 Sweetest sellers ever! I love that Mr. Chuck is in the background, I miss him when he is not there!
I won a giveaway and Ms. Bev picked out something that was nurse related because she knew I am a nurse. I love being in her show and hanging out with them! ❤️ Fantastic sellers and fun shows! I appreciate the personal notes. Thank you! Love Bev and Chuck! Their positivity is infectious and their minis are on point! I love my mini brass and excellent price. Hope to get more brass! 😊 Bev and Chuck are a blast. They run a great show with very nice items. Her personal touch with a note included is wonderful! Absolutely fantastic show with an even more fabulous seller(s). Bev and Chuck are where it’s at! I received another perfect printer tray from Bev! She sells the absolute best. They are always in great condition and clean, and Chuck packages them so well for shipping they survive even my mailman! Thanks so much Amazing 👏 everything was perfectly wrapped with care and arrived safely ❤️ LOVE IT ALL!!! 🎄 Bev and Chuck are my favorite duo! Love them and their shows 💜 So cute, even tinier than I imagined. Very quick shipping ... many thanks! Another awesome show, tysm! Love love love love!!! ❤️ Oh my gosh the Feve nativity is outstanding! And the price was incredible. Thank you so much Bev and Chuck! Best times and great variety Everything was great! Thank you so much!! wonderful mermaid mini pocket watch that works! carefully packaged Another great purchase! Always a pleasure shopping with you.