レビュー (110)Definitely great quality and was delivered fast. Host has something good going on for his lives. Cards arrived in good condition! Cards were packed so tightly that the package was damaged, but they still arrived in good condition Just awesome people & awesome packaging everything came and will be back soon to support this amazing community
I love them they are the best will definitely continue buyer was shipped fast!🔥 Awesome entertaining stream, great safe packaging. my items came fully secure and safe. Thanks for all the great hits! got some awesome cards. came quickly and all the cards were crispy!! This is my go to seller! I was trying to think of words that would show how generous this guy is. We did some pack battles and he gave me his cards then just because I didn't do well he gave me a Mega Greninja. I got some decent hits too like the ice cream cone I needed and a perfect order pack with both the holo and reverse holo Gengar in it. I bought some banger vintage and some he just gave me because I asked. I wish more people were like this on this app. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thanks for a quality stream "Fantastic transaction! Item exactly as described, shipped securely, and arrived incredibly fast. 5/5 stars!"
Glad your FP Series 2 box arrived safely. It was shipped in a secure bubble mailer with rigid inner protection specifically to prevent damage. Thanks for confirming the item arrived intact. I’ve been there since day 1. Awesome show and shipping is safe and fast! Thanks again, bro! Great show. Really good dude! great price, awesome show, and fast shipping! appreciate you! Quick and easy. Cards were wrapped really well.
received all as shown, ty Extremely well packaged and fast shipping! Thank you for the cards! Seller is great and items came in timely manner Supper Nice seller, Fast shipping really nice packaging and got some free stuff with my order. seller is a G Beautiful cards, arrived well packaged and on time.