レビュー (596)I love all the trinket boxes that I've gotten from Beth. She has a great selection each time. I've started collecting brighton pieces of jewelry and she has them at great deals!! Beth is a top notch seller and host!! She and her husband Patrick bring us beautiful jewelry pieces for great deals. There has never been any problems with shipping or packaging. I always keep coming back!! Great show! Really fair prices and unique pieces. The shipping was quick. Thank you for making this possible. I'll definitely be back. 😊 Great styles, great hostess, great experience! Completely in love with my beautiful new gems! I enjoy the bundle style and ease of pace the show has. Hostess is very gracious and I love that accent! Thank you for packing my goodies well and shipping fast!🫶🫶 thank you for the beautiful trinket chair box. perfect for a gift I'm giving. also for the beautiful fine quality bow bracelet. I love it all Everything I recieve from Beth is gorgeous! One of my favorite sellers! Fast shipping and careful packaging! Tysm beth and patrick ☺️ beautiful pieces always ♥️ Love my beautiful butterfly earrings and the personal touch! Thanks for wrapping well and shipping fast. Thank you Beth for my jewelry items, free giveaway, and my rooster trinket box!! I love your shows. You always have great deals. I keep coming back!! Beautiful jewelry! A favorite seller!!! Thank you for the amazing jewelry!😊 sweet lady, nice items...good price Super Sellers Kind and Patient Just added another trinket box to my collection. The elephant was so beautiful!!!. I love watching your shows on Monday and Wednesday nights. Never any problems with shipping and packaging. As always I love the trinket boxes I get from you. And I snagged a few Brighton pieces at this show. There is never no problems with shipping and packaging. A beautiful lot of jewelry! A favorite seller! Will be back! Amazing Jewelry and Trinket Boxes! Such Great Shows! Thank you 😊 Love, love when you have Brighton jewerly pieces and trinket boxes. I have always loved your jewelry shows!!! Never no problems with shipping and packaging 👌 Beth I enjoy your jewelry shows!!! You have a great selection of jewelry pieces for auction bid. No problems with shipping and packaging.