レビュー (1,442)Loved the Lola Sweatshirt!
Great prices but there were pulls not mentioned on live and the items were very worn Hi! I’m sorry there were pulls on the item that I missed. I’m always happy to refund or accept returns when I miss flaws on items. I do make mistakes. Please feel free to message me so we can make it right.
Thanks! 😊 Great deals from an awesome seller ! Ty Always such amazing items
Fast shipping and the cutest kids clothes! I highly recommend this seller! Thank you!!! Great quality and as described Very professional and I got exactly what I ordered. BJ always has amazing products and she always starts the bids at an appropriate rate. Best seller ever! Fast shipping, great clothes and fun shows! ❤️ Thank you so much! Always the best clothes for my boys and the jellycat was so fun! 🤩🤩 Such a beautiful dress!!! Thank you hun!! 10/10 you're the best! thank you! 🥰 Thanks, packed great, shipped fast. Perfect condition. ✌️ One of my top 3 fav sellers on the app. Lots of goodies. you will not regret. shipping is fast. I've never had an issue. highly recommend These pieces are gorgeous and as described The cutest bear sweat set!!! 🧸🤩