レビュー (3,114)Amazing person! Even thru in a freebie! Thank you!!!!!!!
always a pleasure purchasing from you I mean come on if i had more money id totally buy this guy out he has the best stuff!!!! Always a great experience! Thank you for the freebie and the nice note!! Always helps find something to complete sets. thanks BK A scholar and a gentleman.. thank ya sir! Great Deals, honest seller and same day shipping. Check this guy out. 🇮🇹🤌🏾 Very happy with BK’s show and product. Everything came in clean and as shown on screen. Shipping was quick and he has a lot of great variety. Professional and has lots of different shows not just repeat rips. Also BK was generous and added a free card which is a very cool Daredevil. Will definitely be stopping in for some cards to add to my collection. Bk is one of the best on here great product fast shipping and great packaging THE most awesomest comic card show on whatnot. Can’t even hang out without wanting to purchasing something. Not gonna lie, it’s kind of annoying. 😂
Thank you will be checking out more shows. May have to disconnect my credit card prior. Always beautiful cards packed great! 😊 Great show, had a blast… love my cards.
Unofficial mayor of Whatnot, will continue to support and buy. Great host, better dude! ✌🏼 Love the cards too bad they wasn’t still in the top loaders as they were in the show Hello Vintage! I think you have me confused with another seller. I have 34,000 sales on this app and I don’t think I have ever ran a single card in a top loader. Due to glare, top loaders hide details of the cards and can cover up defects. There are a lot of top loader salesman on this app but I’m not one of them. Blessings and I appreciate you! BK Cant go wrong making purchases from BK. Keep going back for more and more great stuff perfect cards great shape as always Fantastic host, show, deals and cards! Meowza 🐈✨️