レビュー (157)Fast Shipping! Card looks amazing 🤩 ty for the givy!🔥 great streamer , a better seller she hooked me and my son up with some extra packs and singles we appreciate it , we will definitely be in another one of the shows ! Honestly one of the best shops and streamers in whatnot 🩷 was getting stuff for my sons birthday and now it’s complete💛 I’m glad I got you all setup for his bday! Thank you again for spending the time with me as well to get you what you wanted/needed! Hope to see you again soon! 😁🎂 great card great packaging great show great prices. Fast delivery and wonderful cards!! Fast Shipping. Great deals would recommend!🔥 Seller was super helpful and card came packaged well! Thanks so much! Thank you Jordan! Hopefully soon I can get some more cards for you! 🙏😁 Everything was perfect!
The card is in perfect condition, and it was super protected in shipping.
It even came with a sticker!🕺 Yay! I’m glad you enjoyed! &… STICKERRRRRS🫨💥😁 Great seller! Fast USPS shipping. Thank you very much! Great buy! Quality as expected. Fast usps shipper!W! 🙏 Thank you for the review! Awesome seller! Fantastic cards that were well packaged and super fast shipping!!! Highly recommend buying from this seller!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Yay! I’m glad they made it safely & you like your cards! Thank you 🙏🥳 Thank you for the extra card and stickers! Purchase came with ding defenders even though the cards weren’t worth much🥹 Never received my order & its been over 20 days now . I’m sorry to hear this, that’s not what should happen, I do wish you would have messaged me to try to make things right but you hadn’t but that’s fine. Mail hast lost PWE. totally awesome! my son will be smiling for a week straight!I’m happy to contribute!! 🫶🏽😁 love my cards. nicely packed with top loaders Yayyy got our cards. Safe and sound. Thank you for the care in packaging. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!! Gave me stickers too!! 💜🫶🏽 Amazing!! Thank You So Much 🔥🔥😎😎 Fantastic!!! Thank you! Definitely will be back to chill again. 😎 Let’s goo!! 👏🏾 W Boston! Appreciate you! 🙏😁 Thank you for the cards very much appreciate u fast shipping well packaged Safety is #1 my friend, glad they’re landed safe! 🙏 absolutely amazing seller. awesome chatter and great deals! 100000/10Great chatting with you as well!!