レビュー (53)beautiful pins, fun and amazing show, fast and quick shipping! beautiful pins, fun and amazing show, fast and quick shipping! beautiful pins, fun and amazing show, fast and quick shipping! It looks amazing!!! Can’t wait to use it on my shows 💜 CHRIS IS AMAZING! I’ll never shop for 3d prints ANYWHERE else Cutest pin in the land. Such fast shipping. Would totally recommend seller. Will buy again I am sure. Can’t wait to try the new board! Thanks Thank you Chris so much for pins! Always so kind!! Chris, your boards are awesome! Thank you so much creating them and thank you so much for my pins as well!! Been trying to track those down for a while!! Such a genuine seller! I had won a giveaway and didn’t notice that the pin was defective so he threw in extra pixie dust and let me know before I even noticed myself lol so I was very pleased and grateful for that! 🥹 thank you! I'm extremely pleased with my boards and the amazing care on packaging to make sure they shipped safely! CHRIS YOU CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME! your boards constantly exceed my expectations! I’m so excited to use these in my shows! THANK YOU Absolutely stunning custom pin board! The 3D design is so well thought out and it is remarkably sturdy. You can tell a lot of care and clever design went into making these boards. Five stars all around. Highly recommend this seller's custom work! Thank you!!! Great show. Great pins! Fast shipping. Thanks! Tysm love my pins and your show! Omg one of the best sellers on this app. Always willing to help anyone. Beautiful pin boards and pins. You can’t go wrong with purchases from him 💕💕 The most beautiful boards they have made my shoes so much better. They are so great. I have ms so my hands don’t always work the competitions boards give me trouble Chris’s boards are so much easier. Thank you so much! Such an amazing seller!!! Amazing deals and so so talented! I highly recommend purchasing for him! I will continue to keep buying!! Thank you so much for my board! Great pins and super fast shipping! Amazing Seller! The dopest boards ive ever seen! Love them! Thank you for the givvy! Fun show Chris has created something truly special with these boards. The design is genius and they display beautifully! I am obsessed. I have received so many comments about how amazing they look. They have completely elevated my presentation and I am so grateful. Chris is so genuine and kind. I can’t recommend his shows highly enough.