レビュー (2,331)Thank you for all the goodies - love ❤️ your vibe and shows!!!! Blue Collar Blend is my go to for a variety of products! This order was for the Kajun Loaded Teas. I got the caffeinated free. Yummy stuff. If you are looking for a good time interesting products including high end beauty ,3 D printed items , beaded blingy things and much more this is the show for you! Got a mini blender for my buyers Givey great for mixing my tea. Fast shipping and well packaged. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝 Great show, love the products- thank you! If you are looking for a good time visit blue collar blend. Always fun
a fun show wide variety of products and fantastic giveaways! Every thing is packaged and shipped with care. It’s in her name. Blend from
Makeup to Tea to 3D printed items to ROMPERS ! She has it all. Her nail savers and straw toppers are the bomb. Definitely will be back for some goodies southern hospitality and a great time. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆Moocho Grassyass. Great deals, my favorite show ever- thank you!! Just got the softest sweater from bluecollar blend & couldn’t be more excited to wear it out on date night 😍 Thank you for all my goodies! You’re an amazing host with great products! 💜💙 Thank you for the best givy ever! Nancy, you have the most amazing vibes in your show. You are an amazing person and a great seller on this platform so blessed to have you in my life and call you my friend. Love what I received... quickly shipped out. Thank you 🙏 Another great box from Blue Collar Blend. I love my sand and fog reef diffuser in Cashmere and Crème. The lippy honey pots are perfect for little gifts and the Maple Griddle Cake layering body sprays sound like they are going to be scrumptious! I almost kept them for myself, but I got my lipliner and the unicorn shimmer powder. I can’t help myself! Whenever I go to her shows I tell myself you don’t need that you are just browsing and socializing. Not! She always has something new and wonderful for her customers! I highly recommend this seller and her products. Stop in and stay a while you’ll be a FAN too! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝
GAMSAHAMNIDA ! Gracias ! DANKE ! Gracie! 💙💙💙💙💙💙 Great products for great prices! Items are always packed with care and arrive quickly and intact. Nancy is the best! One of the best sellers on whatnot 💓 Love my new lippie! Thanks love! thank you...Quick shipping thanks so much for the givvy! Another amazing order 🫶🏻 Thank you so much! ¡Me encanta Blue Collar Blend! 💙 Nancy es la mejor. ¡Excelentes ofertas, envíos rápidos y súper entretenida! 😂🔥