レビュー (407)Perfect, packaged perfectly always amazing books from blue shes such a lovely kind person 💙💙 Three absolutely beautiful books that I just cannot wait to read. Fantastic service and will definitely buy from this seller again. The notebook is absolutely gorgeous which was packaged with good quality books. Great service and items were well packaged.
Amazing, you always find some hard to find books on Blues streams. Had Butcher & Blackbird off Blue and fell in love with it. And now I have the 1st book in the next Trilogy. Thank you much ❤️ Book is stunning as shown on video and some lovely little freebies too. Book has barely been opened me and my mum very happy with it beautiful brand new books I am so so happy and for my little stickers and accessories too 💙 thanks blue 💙 Another purchase and I am equally as happy this one! I’m buying them faster than I can read them but the quality of these books and the service is incredible! Thank you. my heart is full 💙 thank you ever so much🫶🥰 Love my books as per usual thank you so much! Blue thanks for my order of two books 📚
Cheers for the cute extras very kind
I needed a new dark romance book for my autumn trip to the lakes.
Blue has such a great selection and takes the time to read the blurb on the back of your not familiar with the book, author or range etc
I chose a mafia romance! ❤️🔥
Looking forward to reading it
And a witchy hex romance book too
Both great prices and value
Plus fast delivery
Many thanks ☺️ 💙🐶🥤📖🧹🍁👩🏻❤️👨🏻🔥♨️enjoy ur mafia💃😉 im excited xx
Thank you very much 🫶 Looking forward to reading thank you absolutely beautiful giveaway,thank you so much. please support and follow this wonderful seller,highly recommended 🫶 x💙💙 cant believe the odds 😂 thank you blue ❤️ you have some amazing books and prices, absolutely loved my blind date with a book 😍 xx Book arrived packaged really well, super fast. Such a lovely seller, thank you for my bookmark and stickers too ❤️ Very happy, the books are in perfect condition, quick delivery and packaged well. Thank youim glad uv got them all 🫶💙 Great service. Came quickly. Books as described thank you so much! arrived quickly. very happy thank you Lovely books and thank you so much for my bookmark stickers and the ladybug charm xx never, ever disappointed in a Blue delivery. the care and effort that go into her blind dates make them my favourites and I always look forward to her showsThank you ever soo much for trusting 🫶🫶🫶🥰 Blue is such a lovely seller! Books are stunning quality and any flaws are always pointed out prior to purchase. Packed super well. Thank you! ☺️