レビュー (1,118)I love the lamps! So groovy!! I loved the show and am looking forward to the next one! Thanks so much for the great goodies! I absolutely love the roller skate bag!!! Thanks for the givvy as well. Loved the show and looking forward to the next one. Love the vintage wooden purse! I also appreciate the fast shipping. Thanks! I am very happy with this purchase the fondue set is soo cool and in great condition and I Love the Love sign they were all was packed very well!!
Thank you!! Beautiful find! Extremely well packaged! Thank you! Thanks for the great show! I love the light and book. Y’all are fun and have great energy! I love the shop! Thank you for the giveaway and lovely show! Thanks for the cool cards!🩷🩷🩷🩷 I love her! I’m using it to store my necklace pendants. :) Beautiful piece. Thank you Item was packed with care and received in perfect condition. Thank you BLUUUU 💜💜 love my package so much!! Always such good finds! Packaging is top tier & ships so quick! Are you even kidding me?! This is the absolute best!! I can’t wait to learn how to crotchet my own afghan!! One of the best shows around!! All the MCM & groovy finds your heart could desire! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I’ve bought from this shop several times. Always great quality vintage items as she demonstrates during live shows. Always quick shipping and packaged carefully. Recommended seller! Thank you! I love this fellow so much! He now lives next to a smiley papier mache star. Best seller, best items! Another banger as usual! :) Blu and Athena are dang rockstars, slinging all the vintage goods and always have a wealth of knowledge to go with! 10/10 every time! 🧡 love it! Blu finds the coolest items! cutest watering can ever! thank you! 💜 I love what I got thank you blu💜💜 I love this little guy with his crazy “hair”! Great seller, great show, fast shipping!