レビュー (44)LOVE IT. And so does everyone else that has seen them! Absolutely love these nails. Can’t wait till the next show! What a super nice seller! Really cool, great deals and put tons of extra goodies in my box. Made my day!! Tysm 💜 honestly one of the best shows ive been on in awhile and thats saying a lot because I shop, a lot!!! its the 22nd and I bought this stuff on the 20th...at night...what?!!! 1 day to get to me is insanity. such cute little bits inside, great packing and cute asf nails. not to mention the star of the show...miss naked kitty herself! ill be back for sure. thanks so much! youre a rockstar seller!!! My hottie at home loves these! Thank you so much!!! Such cute nails and fast shipping! New fav place to get nails. 10/10 recommend Beautiful nails ! Arrived quick too! Love the packaging too cute ! just received these beautiful nails. Just as expected, quick shipping, beautifully packaged. thanks for the awesome stickers as well. lovely seller!!! everything was packaged with care and shipping was super fast! Such cute nails! Fast delivery too. Thanks for the surprise freebies 🩷 Cutest nails, quality! And a cute set of nails for the givvy!! Fast shipping and a fun nail show! The items I ordered came quick and included fun stickers and cute wrapping. You can tell that the seller really cares about the buyer experience. Receive my nails today and they’re absolutely beautiful very good quality Thank you. I had such a good time in this show! Adrienne is funny, genuine, and makes you feel like you’re hanging out with a friend while you shop. The whole Nightkind Market vibe is so unique, and she had such a fun mix of nails that I kept wanting to see what she pulled out next.
She was super helpful with sizing and questions, kept everything moving, and you can tell she really cares about making sure everyone has a good experience. My order was packed with so much care too. Definitely one of those sellers you want to come back and hang out with again. I’ll absolutely be back for another show! 🖤 Super cute in the car! Great quality and arrived quickly. Even sent freebie gifts!! Love this shop! 🩷 Awesome seller! Thanks so much!