レビュー (900)Amazing Seller! 5 stars!! Bood is an amazing seller so kind n has a heart of gold 💛 He always finds me the watches that are running or if it needs a battery he always helps me out. I appreciate that because I'm not a watch fixer I'm a buyer for sure !!!! 💜😎Thank u so much for the support love seeing you in my streams Amazing steal deal ty so much Anything I purchase i know it will always be up to our standards ty Boodluv you are absolutley AMAZING. Thank you so much for who you are. Great seller!!! Wonderful seller and amazing people! Fast shipping!! only the best!! Thank you Bood for great watches Very nice watches. Packaged Well. There was a slight delay in shipping/delivery but that was due to the postal service here where I live. Overall great seller and great products. 10/10. Would do business with again. This is a seller who truly cares about making his customers happy. Top-notch customer service, incredibly responsive, I will continue to watch and buy! Thanks! great quality and great price and prompt shipping!!Thank you for the great review Bood,we enjoy so much purchasing from you!!!Where do you come up with some of these pieces!!! Incredible finds tÿtyttySo glad you loved everything Talk about someone who cares Boodluv does!!!! Thank you for your ongoing support. you are such a trooper. one of the finest Awesome seller. TyWe appreciate your support! Always a pleasure, Boodluv71 has became a staple in my purchasing needs. 5 stars!! Shipped quick, watch is in the condition advertised and runs well. Thank you for the kind review The BEST seller on the App!! Love the watches!! One of the most trusted sellers on this app! Thank you so much appreciate you guys more then you know Shipped fast, although NOS, disappointed light didn't work, but it happens, not sellers faultSo sorry come by show and I will give you something to correct issue sorry about the light Coolest dude on the planet. This was a giveaway item and it was so nice. Thank you!
So glad you liked it stop in again we always giveaway running watches Love both of these! ThanksSo glad you liked them appreciate you