レビュー (2,713)As always, I loved every shoes from you.
Everything was amazing thanks! Super cool sneakers. Love them! Thank you for my amazing pieces Thank you! Amazing show host! Amazing inventory!🫶🏼🌻🫶🏼 Loved your show! Great ideas and great ideas on how to wear them 💜🫶🏼💜 Fast shipping and everything arrived as described on live. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing Manolo blahnik’s. They are in fantastic condition and fit perfectly! Thank you Boost for adding to my growing shoe collection. You know I’ll be back!! Amazing shoes and a great variety of styles! Thanks for the Miu Miu and LV shoes. Fast shipping and everything was well packaged. autiful CC prelove sandals, exactly as described. Condition is excellent and packaging was neat and secure. Loved the thoughtful free gift — such a nice touch. Great seller. Tysm for the giveaway and the nice coat Because of boost, I have the best skin on WN. And the best shoes, of course! Ralph Lauren Silk and cashmere for $35. Need I say more Boost is the absolute best! I have bought multiple times and keep coming back for all of his amazing shoes and deals. Fast shipping and just a fun show to watch. Thank you for keeping me and my son stylish.
Superfast ship! Thank you! 😊🩷 Great condition and fast shipping Great inventory and great seller! Loved watching your show, TY again for givy 😊