レビュー (78)Love my cards! And the extra goodies! Mahalos! Amazing as always. Thank you! cards came fast and packaged good Great seller, packaged well and arrived quickly! Thank you 💖 Great cards, packages were in great shape. Even had a note. Great touch and service. Received. Exactly as described on stream. Will buy from again. Thank you!! Great seller, card condition was always transparent, shipping was great! Thank you! I love the hand made card energy!! Mahalos for the eif package! Loved the cute cards! Packed well and arrived fast! Holy Pikachu! These Pokemon cards shipped faster than Team Rocket blasting off again! I ordered them Monday and they landed on my doorstep Tuesday morning. That is some Extreme Speed worthy of a Rapidash or an Electrode. Packaging was top-notch, cards arrived mint like they used Protect and Light Screen the entire trip. Zero creases or dings. The seller must have an Alakazam or Abra running the warehouse because these were basically Teleported to Hawaii. I did not even have time to use Detect. Lightning fast service that would make Jolteon and Zapdos jealous. 5 stars easy. Will 100 percent buy from this trainer again. Gotta catch em all before they leave the warehouse! Highly recommend for speed and care.lol thank you! This review made my day lol 😂 I appreciate you 😊🙏 She’s so sweet and my cards are perfect! Great seller, awesome cards 🤙 Absolutely fantastic! All the cards I wanted and in perfect condition (for me) and handled and packaged with such care. I'm very grateful to the seller for taking care of my purchases and making this a very fun process. Loved everything in this bundle of cards. Seller really exceeded my expectations and made this a wonderful experience, and I will gladly go back and buy more. I am very pleased with my purchases. Everything exceeded my expectations. Seller included stickers of some of my favorite pokémon! Loved this experience and will definitely buy more soon!