レビュー (1,055)Great product at an exceptional price! Really quick shipping! Will absolutely be back to purchase from this seller! Thank you SO MUCH!! Seller has great products with fast shipping Perfect, as always, TYSM ❤️ Lisa is a sweetheart, amazing seller, very friendly. Thank you for my lip glosses 🫶🏼 Looooove this seller! She has the hottest new items, ships quickly and carefully, and is communicative and kind! Ty Lisa ! Love my stuff ! Thank you so much for the great buyers givvy! Product quality is great. Great givvy items too! Thank you so much! Perfect order, love my products, thank you !! Such a sweet and honest seller. Fast shipping, high quality items, and great deals. I truly enjoy your shows. Tysm for the brush set and providing 5 star service every time ❤️ Love my items thank you!! And the shipping was so quick 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you so much girl! Everything is great always Can’t believe I got a full size SUMMER FRIDAYS as a givvy!!! Thank you! I got exactly what I ordered! and it came in super fast! ❤️ thank you She is so wonderful and everything was perfect; like always tysm for my givy and my items I bought were excellent!! Thank you for the free giveaway gift! 💝 Perfect as always! Thank you.