レビュー (43)the jewlery is beautiful, I love every piece! Always quick to deliver and always gives a surprise gift which is fun! The personal touch on the packaging was so cute, and thank you for the surprise! 🥰 5/5! I love all of my pieces…beautiful! Thank you!! thank you .. love the peace sign ring ☮️💟 Everything is great! Thank you!! As ever, amazing seller, quality items and quick delivery. Thank you-thank you! Love all the items I purchased from your shop. 🤗🤩 As always, I absolutely LOVE everything in my package!! Thanks for the quick shipping and quality items!! All the best to you!!Grammy thank you so much for all your support and kind words. You are an angel. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great seller. Quality items. Amazing vibe. LOVE this shop! Loved all of my beautiful finds!! Thanks for a great shopping experience every time. As always, very happy with all of my beauties! Thank you SO much. I always have such a great time in you shop - items are all good quality and they ship promptly. Absolutely LOVE this seller!! All the items in this purchase were phenomenal and arrived promptly! Thanks for a great shopping experience! 🤩 thank you so much..I love the blue 💙 heart ring and the butterfly 🦋 brooch is by Gorgeous rings! I'm in love with my choices ❤️ I love everything I have purchased.
quick and the ring was so cute! Loved all my pieces! Honest seller and I received my order fast! Highly recommended. A+ I’m obsessed. I love everything I have ordered. Very happy with ALL the items I ordered. Great quality! I look forward to shopping with you again. :)Thank you so much. I enjoy having you on my shows. Can’t wait to see/talk with you again. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Hey boxermom!! I absolutely LOVED every single item! I had such a great time chatting and shopping with youI’m so glad you loved it all. Thank you for the wonderful review. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 This seller surprised me. I received an offer extra item and though maybe I received the wrong item, but no, it was in addition only because it seemed there was a confusion with my bid that I wasn’t even aware of. It’s sellers like this that I will become a forever client of. Truly cares for her clients, besides, the jewelry is beautiful and truly great quality. Will definitely purchase more !Thank you 😊 I appreciate the kind words. And 5 stars. Love all the items I have received. The pendants were more beautiful in person. I will definitely be looking for more of them. Thank you. I’m so glad you loved the pendants. They were some of my favorites. They just never got the attention they deserved. Everything is adorable! Love my new bracelets!Thank you for the 5 stars. I’m so glad you loved your bracelets. So many beautiful pieces of jewelry. Very fast to get items shipped.