レビュー (42)Packaged great!! Thanks!! Thank you for the fire cards for my pc🔥 chill streamer and cool vibe 10/10🙏🏽🙏🏽 This guy has matching heads!! great deals! best packaging ever everything was so well protected. incredibly fast shipping! 10/10 would shop again!!!! Great prices, fast shipping, Words are not enough to describe how gorgeous this card is; truly, thank you. W seller, always got good energy and everything came packaged perfectly!!🤝🏽 Amazing packaging and great steals Super fast delivery and cards were protected from anything Would pay double for no reason because I like this guy so much! If I had to pick one streamer to have a baby with Brandon would be Him/Her. Everything came in great, packaged nicely. I absolutely love this card thank you so much your awesome 😎 Great seller. Gave me a great deal for 2 cards. Definitely would recommend buying from them. 10/10 great seller . Always hooks it up ! Sexy kind and cool. I’m jealous of his wife. Items arrived quickly and in great condition. Everything was packaged very securely and safely. Fire pickups 🔥 greats deals