レビュー (678)Thank you so very much. It came quickly and packed amazing! Thank you so much Brash <33 I tots would buy again from u! :3 Love my boards and cards!! Thank you so much for everything 🩷🫂 I CANT WAIT FOR MORE MWAHHAHA Came quickly and I love them!! Thank you!!! Is truly awesome! I love my wuwa and HSR boards they let me pile and even added gift cards which was so sweet definitely will buy again thank you so much for everything 🥺❤️🫶🏻 I absolutely LOVEEEE my cards!!! Thank you for being so awesome and getting them here so quickly and safely!! Will definitely be back for more 🩷🥹 Bullet proof packing. Couldn't be happier Thank you so much, great addition to my Aki collection. Amazing set, wonderful streams. Easy trades. Great shipping. Highly recommended. Perfect condition! Arrived really quickly and beautiful! Freaking Love them man thank you for my first cards. i'm starting my collection just now. Always helpful seller, beautiful boards. I love sets like this. Beautiful clear acrylic. So excited to receive them. Packaged well and arrived quickly. Thank you❣️❣️ These made of the best ASMR stream ever❣️❣️ the Jingling never stopped. These keychain cards were the best. Brash packaged them so well too that everything made it safe and sound too. So pretty when they go to me. Thank you. fast shipping and great packaging seller very friendly and made sure was packaged nicely super great guy! does an amazing packing job! thanks! Cool cards and packaged well So many goodies and wins this streamer gave me! Thank you for your patience! I appreciate all my boards and packs and cards! Definitely bookmark and follow this awesome seller ^^p