レビュー (382)BRATTY IS THE BESTEST AND HOTTEST BRUJA OUT THERE!🥰🫶🏾DEFFFF follow and bookmark! I have said it once and I will say it again. My favorite show on the platform. The best oils and sprays ever. Thank you Bruja Lyn is such a wonderful seller! She’s always so kind and thoughtful. Everything I’ve purchased has been exactly as described, packaged beautifully and securely, and shipped super fast. All of her oils are ahhhhmazing!!! Highly recommend!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Just got this and once I sprayed it on myself as I felt very relaxed and felt at peace ✨ excited to see how I feel after a month of using it 🖤 Love love this oil ✨ it smells great and has helped me with my business ! I’m really satisfied with this oil 🖤 Have you ever wanted a personal tarot reading,? Well here's the place! Extremely good at these readings. Very in tune with her cards. Don't forget the oils!! Hair feeling less than perfect - get the hair oil! I'm not saying it's magically but my psoriasis may be gone. Want to smell better - glamor oil! I may or may not be using it daily. Bruja is amazing! THEE BEST! Shop bratty Bruja!! I know Lynn from other shows also, she is an awesome host. Excellent customer service. I love my oils and shampoo!! My hair is so soft and I’ve been getting compliments, I appreciate you so much! Amazing seller! Very knowledgeable! Bruja!!! Thank you for my Carnelian Stone Necklace, evil eye 🧿 bracelet, and all the sweet goodies. My absolute favorite was the personalized reading 🔮 As I said, I am in awe of you and your gift. Everything in the reading was spot on and resonated deeply. It helped me put things in perspective and trust my instincts. Thank you Lyn, much love 💕🐼💕 Lightening fast shipping! I love my necklaces and stones! Thank you for taking the time to write down what each stone is for 🙏🏻🙏🏻 everything is amazing!! 🩷🩷🫶🏻🫶🏻 What can I say except for this is one of the most amazing person I have met. Thank you for everything. I love Lynn. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I thoroughly enjoyed my Tarot card reading and would get another one. ❤️❤️❤️ Great seller with awesome products! Seriously, I need tanker trucks full of these oils! Love, Love, Love these clean, beautifully scented oils. You are the bomb grrl (like a glitter bomb, not the other kind) 😉🎉🔮 Thank you! I look forward to seeing this oil’s results. Love you, Bruja 🥰 Ms. Bruja 🧙🏻♀️thank you for all the wonderful handcrafted bath soaks! I can’t wait to use them this weekend. Thank you also for creating such a friendly ☺️ and welcoming 🥰 space. Allowing us to join and observe the individual reading is fascinating along with your thoughtful delivery of each message as it unfolds. I have never heard anyone object or say that you are off the mark, in fact they have confirmed your interpretation of the cards. Thank you for sharing your craft💕💕💕🐼 I meant to leave a review for the money oil that I bought but apparently if you take too long it doesn’t let you, whoops! Bratty Bruja’s money oil works!! And it smells so good! I received a couple of unexpected windfalls right after it arrived. Love Mi Bruja Bratty! Love it!! Thank you!! Great show 🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻☺️☺️ love the chill positive vibes! 🙌🏻