レビュー (2,116)Just get in these breaks you won’t be disappointed! Best deal for team breaks on the whole app. If you are not in these breaks, you are crazy! Great vibes, good people. Best on the app! Best affordable room to be in. If you’re not in you are miss out. 🔥 room. If your not in here you are missing out! Get in, have some fun and enjoy the room. Really the best room to be in. Don’t miss out One of the best streamer on the app. Check it out! TJ did it again! I am always surprised with how quickly he gets the cards shipped to me and they are always superbly packed! For instance I recently purchased a card from another site, you all k ow theorem that stars with an e anis is four letters. That card I purchased 14 days ago and I am still waiting, where these cards I purchased in a break with TJ came in under a week. Do yourself a favor and jump into a real with TJ!!! I mean if the worst thing you can say is he is a fan of the Vikings, is that really that bad? Awesome breaker. Had a lot of fun and also received some great cards. Shipping was top notch and very fast. Will be back. such a great time top notch shipping and cards in great shape thank you for all you do Good people and good break Great breaks at great prices!!! Case hit and fast shipping. A++ Aint hit nothing but smooth break
Just get in and get a team! Best room ever, and a good time. Great room, don’t miss out! Very affordable breaks! Don’t miss out.