レビュー (59)Love my Necklace! Wear it Everyday, received nice compliments also! Thank you! This is the best place to go to find your go-to deals. I love shopping from the closets. I love watching her make sourdough bread 🍞. I love my shirts, and she always packs everything so neatly and tidily. Don't miss a show, guys. Get your goodies now. Everything was beautifully packaged! I love all of my purchases, I could cry! I was able to get amazing deals on girls clothing and shoes for my little girls 🥹 your money goes a long way here, I am so appreciative of that. To top it off, she threw in some cute little gifts that brought a huge smile to my little girl’s face. Very sweet of her! Brit is a gem seller, I am so happy to find sellers like her on here. I will definitely be back for more!🩷💜🩷💜🩷💜💜🩷💜🩷💜 thank you it smells so good 💯 Thank you!! Love the wording O.M.G I LOVE MY SHIRTS. THEY ARE SO AWESOME. I'VE ALREADY WORN BOTH OF THEM. Can't wait until winter so I can wear the other one. Your the best. Love your Product always giving away great products 👌. love watching your shows. Thank you great for the giviy I’m so excited to get my sour dough started. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with others during your live show! I really enjoyed it! Oh my effing friend. These cookies are so delicious 😋 I can't stop eating them. I'm going to need more cookies soon. 🍪 😩 Can't wait until I do. They were packed perfectly 👌, so nice and pretty 😍. Individually wrapped and in their own container with a bow on top. They were gift-wrapped like a present. Plus, the cookies are huge. They are so amazing. They arrived so fresh it was unreal. So, so much better than cookies from Crumbles 🍪 cookies. If you want to learn how to make sourdough or anything to do with sourdough. It's here @brihov. I promise you absolutely 💯 % you will become addicted to these cookies. They are so good and so addictive 😍 ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THESE COOKIES. I absolutely believe these are the BEST cookies I've ever eaten, hands down. ✋️ Sent Givey $25 Amazon gift card via messenger the second I won it. Very fast! Thank you! Everything was and is amazing. Loved the little extra note 📝 and the stickers. The free givys. The corn peeler, along with the faith necklace. Everything was just perfect. Perfectly packed. 👌 love everything i got from you. You're the best @brihov 👌 Keep up the great work and keep inspiring other people. Your the most amazing family. Love you all. Thank you for the very generous giveaway. 💜 Absolutely fantastic seller!! So sweet, attentive and hosts a fun, positive show! Fast shipping, too! There’s no detail missed! Thank you!! so excites to start this journey Fun seller & great variety! Such a wonderful experience with this new seller and her beautiful princess.👑💕assistant They have an amazing high selection of clothing at such great prices.
Everything was beautiful , and their service was so sweet and welcoming - I highly recommend checking them out, won’t be disappointed! 🛍️ Awh! Thank you so much! This warms my heart!! 🫶🏻💕 Love this seller! She was very sweet during the show and prices were awesome. packaging was so nice and smelled so good too! Thank you so much!Yayyy!! That makes me so happy! Thank you!!! Wonderful! Fast delivery! Can’t wait to start my starter again!