レビュー (374)Always the best loot brother thanks again! Ik you were a fan of the 03 panda as well🔥🔥 Excellent show and great communication. Will be back. Thanks !!! thank you 🙏🏼😊 Awesome show and streamer!! Great seller and funny guy would 100% recommend playing in his shows
A++ seller, great value, nice packaging, fast shipping. Couldn’t have been more happier with purchase extremely rare slabs! 10/10 A++ seller, fast shipping, as described, great packaging, will buy from again!! Thank you my friend!! A++ seller, fast shipping, great packaging, will buy from again. Thanks friend! Awesome seller and funny guy. Great show Well, no fart in a bag this time, but again, I couldn’t be happier. Last one still has a little left in the bag and is still fresh! Proper sealing/packaging is key, and always exceeded expectations. 10/10 — still inhaling.. Saw the last guy complaining that he received a fart in a bag. Well, I received a fart in a bag too, and I couldn’t be happier. Mine arrived fresh, properly sealed, and exceeded expectations. Honestly, the last guy just sounds ungrateful. 10/10 — would inhale again. Thank you, great show brother! Seller sent me a “air in a bag” due to me winning a giveaway via a form. Beware of sellers like this. I was very respectful and thankful for the win. If you don’t like the rules then you shouldn’t do giveaways on whatnot… I have disclosed a million times in my shows that if a form filler wins a buyer givvy they will receive a fart in a bag… A++ seller, fast shipping, great packaging, outstanding customer service💰💰 As described! Great seller!! A+++ Follow, share, and save this seller!!!! Fast shipping. As described! Great seller!! A+++ Follow, share, and save this seller!!!! Fast shipping. As described! Great seller!! A+++ Follow, share, and save this seller!!!! Fast shipping. buyer beware. wouldn't use this seller again. dozens of purchases from other sellers and this is my 1st 1 star.Can I ask what buyers have to be aware of? You took a spin for $9 on an instant reveal game and got a floor. I’m assuming that’s what the problem was?