レビュー (171)Love this seller!! She is sweet, amazing, and fun!! Great products, shipped fast and packed well! Will definitely purchase again! ❤️ Sweet amazing seller! Packed well and shipped fast! Will definitely purchase again!!! Britney you are such a sweet person and an amazing seller! Thank you so much for the steals and deals and I will definitely be back to shop some more ♥️ thank you so much and great packaging!! thank u love everything I got Thank you so much for my order!! I absolutely love everything that came! I also loved the sweet note you included as well. I’m glad I could be apart of getting you to your 1,000 sales!!! ❤️🫶🏻🥳 The mask are maskin!! Love them all and congrats again 🫶🏽 tysm girl!! Amazing seller with quality products and great shows. Ships quickly! Highly recommend highly recommend shopping with Brit! Love the giveaway 🩷🫶🏼 thank you so much sweetest seller on what it with amazing products Quick shipping, nice products and sweet extras 💞
Great experience with this sweet lady! Fast shipping! Will definitely buy again
The most beautiful and thoughtfully wrapped package I’ve ever received!! Full of amazing products! Everything arrived in excellent condition and just as described. Britney is your go to for all things skincare and makeup….especially blush! And face masks…eyeshadow…lippies..OK ALL THE THINGS! Tysm! 💕 This sellers show was sooo much fun!! She’s so sweet and I loved all my goodies! Thank you ❤️ Britney hooks it up! Great recommendations and she is just the sweetest. She goes out of her way to search for products you’re looking for and is so thoughtful with her freebies! Def shop with her!!
Amazing grabs from an amazing seller! Will definitely be back💗🥰 Always a sucker for a hand written note.🥹 Thank you for the free item! I’m so excited to try it! I haven’t bought anything from the creme shop line before.😊🫶🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The best seller on Whatnot! Wonderful products and amazing shows🫶🏻🙌🥳 Amazing seller! So kind and helpful with the best products! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Ty so much! Luv my things!