レビュー (895)Fast shipping and safe packing Great shows , great inventory , always a good time. Highly recommend this seller. Great stream. Packaged awesome. Quick delivery Amazing quick and exactly as shown in live
Reliable and good prices Fast shipping. Safe packing. Would order from again Five star five star five star always a great show with great prices and inventory
10/10–great deals, fast shipping A+ seller I CANNOT SLEEP! I CANNOT BLINK! Why? Because I am completely consumed by the sheer majesty of this Whatnot stream! The shipping speed was so fast it actually violated the space-time continuum! The figures arrived packed so safely in bubble wrap that they could survive a direct pedigree through the announce table! Quite frankly, looking at this pristine cardboard makes me want to tear both of my quads simultaneously out of pure joy! FIVE STARS! 😭💥 Thanks man for always a great show and sweet deals talk to you soon Great shipping and great deals thank you As nice as shown fast shipping wonderful Love bubs shows. Always awesome ! Great product and new inventory all the time and his prices are always good. Fast shipping. Safe packing. Would order from again I can’t believe I spent close to $200 and vintage diecast cars and you just threw them all loose in a bag. They have new chips on them. Two of the more valuable cars I bought have new damage after reviewing the sold video. I’m so bummed out. You don’t have to be in the diecast world to know to package someone’s product with care. I’m sure everyone who bought diecast from you will be sending you a poor review. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 Blocked. These were heavily played with as my buyers know I always mentioned this and the video reflects. Have a great day Always a pleasure buying from bubs960. Fast, well packaged shipping. Just as described. Thank you. I Highly Recommend This Seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The bootleg wrestler for the givvy didn't disappoint at all. 😂 fast shipping amazing customer service awesome deals