レビュー (2,276)Thanks for my cards and Givvies!!🔥😬 I can be a tough grader. But I’m actually being generous with this one. Shipping was pretty fast, however packaging was pretty bad!
Nothing was sleeved or bagged, nothing was numbered, there was no invoice or whatnot name included.
I believe I received 46 items total. 14 items I bought, I believe every 4th one you got a free one, so there was at least 3 or 4 freebies which there’s no receipt for them so I have to figure out which one I bought, which ones were the extra freebie, which was buyers givy, then he said if he hit 200 sales, he would throw in some extra cards so everything was all just mixed together. So very difficult checking it was right.
Then we get to the quality of the stuff budget is the keyword here budget! 99% of the cards had fraying, peeling, misalignment especially the backs, extra white lines etc! Normally, I would give somebody like this one or two stars, but since he gave me so much stuff for free, I can’t do that, but I would not buy again. Not worth 70$ thank you budget for the cards and magnets I love them alot ill put the magnets on my mini fridge once the ice is melted inside of it I really love your custom cards keep up the good work budget Always the best cards fastest shipping love ya best show on the app Great seller! fast shipping! accurate item description! friendly! secure packaging! thank you for the cards and boards I love them thanks for the givvy cards love love my cards,magnet and buyer givvy board thank you so much Lovely cards, would buy again from seller my cards came in I think yesterday they are amazing budget keep up the good work and thank you for the cards Never seen such careful packaging 🔥