レビュー (156)Obsessed with the pink gingerbread custom! The magical Christmas is also so adorable! Thank you so much girl! These are 🔥🔥. 10/10 So Good! Fast Shipping!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Absolutely amazing😍 love the Disney Xmas mashup!! So glad I got the blanket to match! That makes me so happy thank you 😊 LOVE LOVE LOVE Quality is 10/10!! 💗💗💗💗💗Yay! Yay! Yay! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 😆 thank you so much! It's beautiful and fits so good!!!! I'm so happy with my purchase!!I’m so glad the outfit fit! & that I could help you find what ya’ll were looking for! 💕 Thank you so much for the Christmas 🎄 Pjs. They are so soft and vibrant. Definitely can’t wait for your next drop 🤩
Thank you Candi! That means a lot to me! Absolutely love the cowboys set! Print is so good and shipping was fast! The winter Alani pajamas are so comfortable and the print is to die for! My daughter loves her pink gingy twirl dress, she said she can't wait to wear it to school after Turkey day! Love your calm and peaceful shows!! 10/10 would recommend this seller! She is super fast with shipping has excellent products 👏🏼 😍 That means a lot! thank you so much!🫶🏼 The cutest customs and sweetest seller. 💛 All of my items were perfect! So soft and comfy feeling for my babies, thank you so much! Love everything I got definitely will be ordering more❤️ Thank you for the cute cute bamboo! This custom set is so beautiful, thank you 💓💓💓 Omg! We loveeee your custom! So cute and such good quality! Can’t wait for my son to wear it. Thank you so much for the givey also! That’ll be my new fave! You and your husband are the sweetest. 💛 Such adorable prints and great quality! Shipping was fast too. Will definitely purchase from her shop again! one the sweetest souls i’ve met on this app. appreciate you so so so much