レビュー (619)Great show! Love the variety and great conversation! Packed Beautiful
Loved everything My plate arrived safely! Always wonderful packaging! Also loving the mini Jesus addition 💕💕 Dear Christie and Jay, thank you so much for everything. Looks absolutely beautiful my stunning owl, my beautiful quilt and of course the crystal Dove 🕊️ he’s as handsome as my pop! My my heart is full by the thoughtful kindness of your beautiful giveaway to me your thoughtfulness brought tears to my eyes. This beautiful book will be a keepsake of mine forever. I cannot wait to read it. I couldn’t wait to thank you to show that kindness on a day today especially was a blessing received! so hard losing my dad was the hardest thing I ever had to go through and I was having a bad day and this came today. I don’t even know if you were scheduled to come today but it did and I thank you for everything you wrote on top of the book and the teabag the warmth and kindness that you both showed to me. I will forever keep you in my prayers and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You both are truly two wonderful humans that God has blessed us with. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Marie. Thank you. Packed extremly well, but I wish you had verbally mentioned the large chunk of wood missing around the bottom of the handle. Amazing Seller! Thanks so very much 🫶🏻 amazing seller. thank you for the awesome giveaway Amazing seller, amazing shows! Great packing & fast shipping! Amazing Seller! Everything was wrapped perfectly Thanks so very much 🫶🏻 thank you so much for the gift card. excellent seller Everything is perfect!! Packed with perfection & arrived quickly! Beautiful glass! Shipped fast and arrived in great condition! Amazing seller and amazing friends! Show is top notch and so are there items! Think you!🤠 Such a sweet seller . Packaged well . Beautiful vase Purchases are absolutely perfect! Packing was awesome and shipping fast. Love watching your shows thank you so much.🥰🐓🐓🐓 Amazing Selling! Love all my items! Thanks so very much 🫶🏻 Great show, beautiful items, and love the local pick up!! Came absolutely perfect and safe!!! Thank you for the givvy! 💕🦬 Absolutely love these items!! They were wrapped with care. Thank you thank you! found Match to my soup bowls. Great prices, quick shipping and packaged with care!