レビュー (3,671)last couple I things I bought were trash, and he didn't even mention it. and it is almost like he hides the damage had a big cigarette burn. for $8 I can't complain too much but will never wear it This is the second time I bought a bale unfortunately did not receive either was told it would be shipped out the next day, 18 days later still no location or tracking information which is very unfortunate cause I was a loyal buyer from them . you were provided the label and tracking we’ve replied to your DM’s multiple times and yesterday the bale was delivered to your front porch at 10:45 am Thank you so much. I appreciate it. 🫡🫡🫡🫡 Doesn’t fit like a large and collar is not even one of the zip-up hoodies had holes bigger than quarters all on the right side of it. Honestly looked like a rat had a meal out of it. not really pleased with the Y2K stuff, but the carhartt items were in good shape. My husband was happy with the stuff I got him for work thanks 👍🏽 Took several days before they shipped. Perfect condition great buy
the pants I purchased were smaller then normal maybe asian size 🤷🏻♂️: I did purchase my size 30 x 32. I can’t wear the pants so I will most likely give them away. The pants were as advertised in the live auction. I will continue to buy from the seller. these boots are soooooo🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 tysm bale & bin picks... FYI most are in fair-to-good condition. Thank you! Great sweater! Fast shipping Seller said it was clean and failed to disclose any callouts. 2 corners of the purse were completely worn out. He said it was clean and spinning the purse fast enough that you couldn't see the damaged areas. He only showed the undamaged corners. Very disappointed. Absolutely awful all terrible and fake coach selling the belt I ordered was not real. It’s fake and cut and cracked and just piece of crap then the mini wristlet that I ordered wasn’t even true coach and I didn’t even receive the purse I ordered. I want my money back.ma’am ur made me didn’t respond to ur cancellation because u wanted a refund before u got the item, plus we disclosed all items before we run