レビュー (1,735)Great room to buy or just learn from. Many great people in his rooms chatting and spending time together helping one another fairly. Keeps my child interested in baseball & collecting. Can’t say enough positive about Bvav as a seller and human. I thank you.This review is why I love doing shows!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Amazing streamer. Great show. Great person. Highly recommend. Thank you for the deals. Thank you!! I’m sorry for the delay in shipping. Great seller. Thank you for the bonus cards!! Ty so good and I got freebies Great Streamer. Appreciate the deal and service
Thanks Thank you for the freebie! Great stream! Awesome shipping! Awesome seller! Amazing people! Highly recommend!Thank you for the amazing review and business Thank you for the freebie! Always amazing show and amazing quality
Great to see you again! Thank you Great show! Very easy to work with and even threw in a free 40$ card. Safe packaging, everything arrived in perfect condition. Ty!Thanks for the purchase and the review. B is a good seller but a great friend!!!! Great seller and person. Really fun live show, works with his customers and threw in some sweet extra cards! Buy from him with confidence! Thank you for the business and fantastic review. One of the good guysThat means a lot! Thank you! Thanks
Appreciate your fine service Thank you for the business! Cards arrived on-time, professionally packaged, and in the expected condition. The seller communicated effectively with me during the buying process (greatly appreciated!) Overall, a great buying experience! I will purchase again from this seller.Thank you for the kind and informative review bvav is the best Thank you as always. Sorry for delayed shipping