レビュー (282)We are one! Best on the west coast!!🫶 thank you for the amazing givy 🫶 The best on the west coast! Amazing shipping, super friendly, trustworthy, and fun!!! Always have bangers and great vibes!!🫶🫶🫶 Best stream in the app!!!! The Caats Fam killing it always! thank you so much for the upgraded givy and the awesome cards 🫶 One of my favorite sellers on whatnot! Amazing people and amazing shows. Always ships fast and always packs everything with care. 1000000/10Kill3r - thank you we love our lil family 🫶 I freaking love these squishies! my kid is going to flip out lol! Thank you guys very much!Shambokis - you are soo welcome 🙏 everything showed up well packaged and with no damage. Amazing streamer!! 10/10!Thank you! We love our people! MamaCaats pulled just fire for us!!! Shipped super quick and packaged to perfection! Love them! Will be back for more! 🫶 Thank you for the free card. Last card I needed for master set. Appreciate ya!!!Absolutely:) Thanks far always hanging out with us on our stream Holy cow what a squishy haul! Thank you so much, the kid is going to love them! I already opened the hotdogs and the fuzzy purple needo ball. These are so much fun, also nothing came damaged and pretty fast shipping too! Thanks Caats family ❤️Ya I am loving the new squishes we got! I may have opened a few lol! Thank you Shambokis Amazing show! High quality products these gundam packs look sooo cool! thank you very much Caats!You are soooo welcome! Papa CAATs is also hooked! Awesome seller. Great prices, shipping and vibes. Hooked up the kiddo with some extra stickers on the house. Thank you 😃 Thanks Brutey, glad that your kiddo liked the stickers 🥰