レビュー (3,040)absolutely love the shacket!! thank you!! Cute shirts I have no idea why I bought it🤣 fast delivery great condition I love my items! ty cae!! Super fast shipping, absolutely loved both purchases! 😊 Fast shipping, item as described, great pricing. Thank you! Favorite seller on WN!!
Love my Bargains!
Love Cae's shows! She is a fav. Always a good time and great styles. ❤️ Fast shipping and everything was exactly as described love it!! cute packaging!! I love the great deal I got for my lululemon leggings! I am in LOVE with the pants and body suit! So cute and good quality for the price!!! These are the best jeans I own!! I hope I will be able to snag more!! Always love your shows! The dress is beautiful.Tysm.Ty for praying and your compassion. Thanks Cae! You always do amazing giveaways! Always love finding new items to add to my closet! Beautiful pieces that match description. Also the shows are always fun! 💕✨ Always the best quality and the most integrity of ANY seller on WN!
Cars Closet is my Favorite! Cae always has the best of the best clothing! Love watching her shows even if I don't always buy. I will always shop with her!! Loved everything!!😍 such a fun show! Love all the items purchased. Great quality! Seller is great to work with and items are really good quality The seller is great to work with ships quickly and items are great quality! Such a beautiful dress!!! I’m so happy with all the clothes I get from you Everything was so perfect & they all fit!!!! Beautiful stuff