レビュー (102)My sister loved these so much thank you !! ٩(^‿^)۶ Great experience and arrived without issue. Thank you! Thank you so much for all the amazing cc and furniture! Shipped well and fast! As described. Packaged and arrived safely. Thank you! ☺️ Insanely fast shipping!! I’m in love with the items I got, I cannot wait to wear them! ♥️ Just as described, great condition and arrived super fast Absolutely adorable and quick to ship! Im obsessed and will be buying from campusthriftss again… Thank you for the purchase!
Great Sweaters, Fast Shipping and Well Packed! Thank you! Fast shipping and great product 🎀 Quick shipping beautiful dresses! Perfect package again! I will be back next jelly show! Thank you!! These were amazing! What a deal! Super clean pets & very quick shipping. Highly recommend this seller! very quick shipment and amazing communication!! Everything came super fast (literally other side of the country too) and in perfect condition Really nicely packaged and amazing stuff!
super cute and fast shipping