レビュー (98)brooooo chun li is so fire thank you so much again Thank you! Fast shipping, great seller Amazing quality and fast shipping Above and beyond ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This item is great! Love it!
Also, the seller worked with me as a new customer to the app! Very happy with my first purchase!
Thanks bro! This man right here is the GOAT. He loves having fun on stream and is so wholesome with his wife in chat! Can’t wait to come back for more I never got mine I am sorry to hear you order was misdelivered, lost or stolen. As the tracking shows delivered & proof of shipment is fulfilled. I suggest contacting USPS as well as whatnot support as this issue is out of my control. the compression fits perfect thank you bb🥵🔥 Excellent quality just as described. Slasher deals on the merchandise! Will definitely be back shopping! Everything was packaged and folded neatly and arrived quickly! Great seller!!! Arrived fast and loved everything I got! Amazing Tees For An Amazing Price!!! Great selection, great deals and fast shipping!! Awesome service, Fast Delivery, and Very chill Host. Very happy with my purchase. I will purchase from him again for sure. 👍 Love the Batman thanks Brody Literally the best Hoomans in all of Whatnot extremely grateful with everything!
I stole Psyduck from the goodie bag 😂 Thank you so much!!! And also love the shorts and they are the right size! Big Ws!!! Perfect condition, super fast shipping and awesome hosts 💜