レビュー (204)Skirt is very cute thank you Sooo obsessed!! Thank you Carly 💕🫶🏽 Even more beautiful in person!! I love the pearl necklace so much. Very sweet of you to include it in the givvy. Thank you. I love all my pieces! Thank you Carly!😊 Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace! I already wore it to work and got compliments! ❤️💜 Thank you for the buyers givy! The items i got are soo cute! Love love them! Thank you for the fans Carly, Richard approved 👍 Obsessed with my dresses! Thank you my love 😘 love you!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and the packaging was so cute!! Such whimsical pieces! I love them! Thank you! 💛✨️ Every time I have been in one of Carly’s shows since day one she has been one of my favorites. I always miss her when she is not on. She has the cutest little vintage dollhouse things. Ahh I love everything so much!!! Thank you Carly! You put so much effort into your curations and care into your packaging and it shows 💕 tysm loveyyyy 🫶🏽 Even better in person! Great product, Great show!!!! fast shipping! Love all the little treasures! Unique items! Great seller! The best miniatures on whatnot