レビュー (377)Seller was kind, friendly, and even included freebies 🙂↔️ 100 star review if I could!!! Truly the absolute best seller on this app!!! She always goes above and beyond making ever my show the funniest ever and is always looking out for us and sending us extras. I’m so fortunate to get to call this seller a dear friend of mine 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Amazing Seller - Fun and thought out games with the Buyer in mind. Carefully packaged in the box. My items arrived safely. I can’t wait for the next show. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Casey’s wheels are incredible! She always has the most unique items and put so much thought into her wheels. I couldn’t recommend her shows more 🩷One of my favorite sellers ever!! Great seller she’s so nice and always fast shipping ❤️😊 5 stars like always! My first squeezey baby and I pull a secret! This seller is awesome and I am always very very happy with my purchases! Hughly recommended! Thank you!! Love your show. My daughter absolutely loves her crunchy items and slushie ball! Thank you! 5 stars always! I absolutely 💯 percent LOVE LOVE LOVE my Lama Tama! I Tysm for eveything i always get such great stuff here will highly recommend always!! Thanks again! I am so so happy! Pure greatness!!! Absolutely love getting packages from Casey, her shows are excellent and she goes beyond the extra mile for us 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 10 star review-exceptional packaging and extremely lucky to call Casey my friend!! She goes above and beyond for her customers and we are so thankful that you have come into our lives!!! 🩷🩷🩷 The sweetest seller who goes above and beyond for her customers. Love you girl 🩷🩷 thank you again Cutest giveaway! Thanks so much!!! Great seller and got rare in stitch