レビュー (608)LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE MY VIVIENNES!!!!!!! They’re ABSOLUTELY LOVELIIIIIII❣️🤭🤣😂 I am already thinking about my next COLORS!!!!!! Will def be returning for MORE❣️✨ Great seller amazing products
Welllllll……. As also so freakin gooooooodddddd. Omg I love everything! 😍 Tysm love. ♥️💕 Finally my first win!! Let’s go!! 🥷🏽🥷🏽🥷🏽 Yassssss cass!!! Love it all This coin box is cool AF. Cass makes the best 3d prints and is a lot of fun to hang with in the chat. She ships super fast. I'll be buying more for holiday gifts! Highly recommended fo sho!! well packed and didn't have long wait before shipping all 3 are awesome thank you so much a thank you for the little gifts that came with them my wife loves everything This seller is truly outstanding! The product exactly matched the description, was carefully packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller for all your needs, as they offer great prices and show meticulous attention to detail Shipping takes extremely long with this seller but she will print the label out immediately to receive funds. She then proceeded to lie about shipping the item and even went as far as claiming it was dropped off at Staples when the package was still in her possession. I literally had to tell the seller I'm contacting WN in order to get her to ship the item ! Such a awful experience! The items are cute but seriously not worth the stress. This esteemed seller provided a product that accurately corresponded to its description, was meticulously packaged, and arrived in impeccable condition. I hereby recommend this seller for their competitive pricing and meticulous attention to detail. Great product, well packaged, fast shipping Great product, well packaged, fast shipping This seller is truly outstanding! The product exactly matched the description, was carefully packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller for all your needs, as they offer great prices and show meticulous attention to detail. CASS Is awesome. Super fun shows and great value It was an honor to celebrate with you 😊 Thank you for starting a whole new collection of buffalo nickels Tysm cassfri and again happy birthday hun
Juanita Thank you 🥰 love the items Thank you!!! Happy Birthday again!!!