レビュー (752)Looks great and came safely package! Highly recommend Much Love 🫶 Thanks for hanging out! He brings the heaaat! Ty ty extremely well packaged great show Very friendly seller that gives some of the best deals on the platform! Had a large order of cards and every one of them arrived in mint condition! The packaging is truly a work of art! 😁Good stuff! I’m glad everything made it safe. I hope to see you again soon 💛 Cata is such a chill fun streamer. Items packaged well & shipped fast! Buy with confidence 🔥 Great streamer, fast and secure shipping! Fun stream, great guy, you don’t want to miss his streams! Much love Cata! Stacked with amazing cards super happy I stopped by 🔥🔥 fast shipping and super protected Pack Attacks. Rip a winner or two TOO MUCH HEAT! Fantastic streamer and always amazing prizes! 15/10 would recommend! Great game. The items I won were packed well and shipped fast. Took a week to get here but can’t really blame you for that love the card Ayoooooo always a great time with cata stop in and check him out sometime That got there quick af 😂 Congrats again on the win! Excellent service. Card(‘s) arrived in excellent condition.