レビュー (113)Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I just got my Gibby and it is absolutely gorgeous. I’m gonna actually wear it on my show and give you a shout out cause it’s so amazing !! I will tell people to watch your show. You are amazing.💖💖💖 love and gratitude, yours truly AmyHollywood💕 This seller is so sweet.. Great show. I love this seller. My items are amazing. She sent me a Givvvy and an extra surprise. Great all the way around. Love all my hats! They are bomb! 🔥 thank you Absolutely love my item so much and the seller was so sweet and funny I love her so so much 🥹❤️❤️❤️ 10/10 recommend even if you are not shopping she is a joy to just talk to absolutely wonderful seller! i got a beautiful for skirt from her and can’t wait to stop in to her shows for more amazing pieces❤️ Super cute givvy necklace and bracelet set! Thank you! this seller is the best, items are beautiful and in amazing condition can't wait to shop with her again Love my new jewelry! Such unique vintage pieces. My order was shipped out quickly and packaged nicely. Thanks so much for the wonderful service! ❤️❤️❤️ Always lovee whatever I get! Shipped quickly and safely too. Thank you so much!! This vest is the incredible but the suede part of it smells like cigarettes. I’m hoping with time and airing it out it may go away. I understand this can happen with vintage pieces. Other than that I’m stoked on it! Thanks for the great price on it too Kia! So in love all the pieces! The handmade items are EVERYTHINGGG. The vision, the execution, the skill, the look, the feel, just *chefs kiss*. If you don’t buy her handmades, you’re missing out. Thank you for the wonderful items! Everything came really fast and the two tops I got were so cute. Wow! Super happy with my purchases! Seller was super kind and can’t wait for more future shows! Love all the purses I got and love my seahorse scarf! Thank you so so much! 😁👍✨💕🌻🤩 One of my favorite purchases I’ve made on this app! I LOVE THE DRESS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! The skirt is even better in person!!! 😍 Thank you so much Queen 🧚♀️