レビュー (66)Beautiful fabrics!! Very happy with my purchases. Always enjoy your shows. Thank you so much 💛 I love all of my new fabric! Thank you!! Great experience. Received quickly Excellent seller. Beautiful fabric.
Fast shipping. Highly recommend.
5 stars ✨ Extremely fast shipping, thank you! great material, great seller! thank you! great deals and fun shows! will definitely be back Thank you Cathy!! I loved my first purchase!!! It’s the cutest scrap bag I’ve ever gotten! I wish I was able to watch longer to buy more! Can’t wait for your next show!! Super fast shipping and it couldn’t have been better! Thank you so much!! The live was so much fun, then getting my fabrics was even more fun remembering everything I had gotten! I'm about to throw it all in the wash and get started on my projects!. didn't take long for them to get to me at all! faster than many others I ordered from! Package was packed well and arrived promptly. Loved the fabric! Would definitely purchase from again! Very happy with purchase. Panel is in excellent condition and beautiful. Awesome seller and so sweet. Thank you so much!! thank you for the generous extra gift and the lovely fabric. great scrap bags of unusual finds. thank you! thank you for the fast shipping and beautiful fabric. Very happy with purchases. Everything arrived quickly and was packaged great! Beautiful fabric and awesome prices. Thank you so much!!! Very happy with purchases! Everything arrived quickly and was packaged great. Beautiful fabric and awesome prices! Thank you so much!! Fun colorful fabric. Will be great addition to my fabric horde! Absolutely love All my fabrics ❤️
A++++ Seller
Thank you 🦋🧵🪡 Thank you so much for the cute gift! The Weathervane Fabric is So adorable. wonderful products, awesome seller! Fantastic fabric at a great price. Quick shipping time, too! Thanks!