レビュー (36,384)Quick delivery and well packaged. Great deal! Thank you!! brought for xmas so opened them. All my family have an obsession with ducks. They are gonna love them x Love to win a set finally hahaha! 1st time! Everytime it’s cmf or poly lol. Thank you! Espresso set is amazing!!! Thank you! Very happy with this purchase, excellent size Funko!
Great items Thankyou you 👍 Quick delivery and great bag as always. Arrived in good time and good quality Luckily enough all the cards fit into my team so pretty good givvy Never a bad word to say 💕 always great! ⭐️ Absolutely love this winnie the pooh micro backpack, the details are so cute. Thank you Lovely item, very well packaged and delivery was very quick too. Fantastic seller that I would highly recommend and I will definitely be returning to their live streams. I got Pokémon cards didn’t know I could get them in this give away Thank you for this happens always Thank you for the giveaway 😊 Pointless givvy I no it’s free but my gosh waste of money and time reallt nice pins got 4 out off 6 off the collection so not bad