レビュー (133)Great deals! Cards came in nice and neat!!!
cards arrived in perfect condition. happy with my purchase ☺️ Fantastic seller. Always goes out of the way to ensure a great experience. great variety at fair prices! thanks again Great card, great seller 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Everything came perfectly, ty ! 💯 percent great seller . Excellent shipping, received quickly and most importantly safely. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks Ive made SEVERAL purchases fron him and dude has ALWAYS treated me right. All cards have always shipped fast and arrived exactly as described. 10/10 Called me a “pathetic f*ing loser” because I asked for a refund on 1 of 2 cards. They were “worth $30” according to this seller but he shipped them together in one Penny sleeve, unsecured in a bubble mailer which caused damage to the front card. He proceeded to say he would refund the damaged card if I sent BOTH back. Really? Reported to whatnot and received refund. If you want quality, this is not the place. Hesitated to leave a review but this guy just went above and beyond to be unprofessional and rude How am I supposed to refund half your order ? If you was unhappy with the cards you should have sent them back, instead you knew you was a noob and told me to get lost lmao . Talk about unprofessional. You are a fucking loser! Love the card shipping was great definitely recommend Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Heavy crease to left corner front and back. Buyer didn’t say it was Damaged. Was very disappointed Left a review before asking for a refund or messaging me at all. Wouldn’t doubt if you’re just a scammer and a loser. Great deals and great shopping will do business again for sure