レビュー (1,115)Great cards as usual..package was well and arrived fast Great seller and great deals Great deals ..great auctions and well packaged Great stream! Great cards! Great deals! Fast shipping! Thank you! Great cards and fun auctions I bought four different Shohei Ohtani baseball cards, but got three and a duplicate of one. The fourth one which I took a screenshot never arrived.I appreciate the purchase on the Ohtanis! I watched the video reviews and it does show The 2 duplicates were back to back auctions won by you. It clearly stated auction #56 shown and #57 stating your name winning the same card. Video is more clear understating on auction #57 because I stated it’s a duplicate. Thank you. Great seller. Fast and secure shipping. Fire deals from fire cards Packaging was perfect and quick shipping!
Great cards, fast shipping, AWESOME seller 👍🏻 Love this guys streams! Always jump in when he’s live ALWAYS THE BEST! TY SO MUCH! Awesome, everything arrived perfectly!