レビュー (27)My sweet bags was only half fall and I had to pay for shipping every time I ordered, been when it says “free shipping”. I know this because someone else ordered the same things and there’s was fall and didn’t have to pay for shipping. weight did u check that as it was over plus free gift! nothing to do with size of bag it was weight and it was over! all ur reviews are negative with other sellers also. Lovely seller! Items just as described! Everything tastes amazing and very fresh! Order packaged great as well, will defo be using again xx Really lovely sweets, great quality and a great selection to choose from. I asked her to choose a selection for me and she picked some lovely ones. She was so friendly and nice. Arrived quickly and were well packaged. 100% recommend 🍬 so happy with my order would definitely order again i love the icy cups dubai fudge all ready ordered 500g now I've just received 1kg I'm going to be a greedy little piggy when I come home ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️stars as usual cgsweets xxx can't wait till I get them in my gob look delicious I'm always happy with My orders 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥10s again xxx Fantastic mixture just what i ask for, huge range of choices and super fast delivery. ❤️ best sweets and packaging was brilliant i am over the moon highly recommend cgsweets great price too bargain ❤️ same as first review everything fantastic 10 stars xxx everything has been fantastic nice wee freebies too fudge from dubai out of this world Phyllis and Angela delighted with there products 😀 😄 😊 😁 ☺️ 🙌 😀 😄 😊 😁 ☺️ 🙌 😀 😄 10 stars not 5 xxx fudge from dubai lovely 😍 Great amounts and delicious!
lovely customer loves them fudge to die for